Les Misérables Highlights at Dallas Theater Center
if you don’t think these two would be the cutest friends ever get out of my face
They Will Not Protect You || What Might Have Been Lost
An Anders fanmix in two parts
Part 1: Listen Here
1. The Three of Us- Toh Kay (I will never bow down to another man / even when everyone’s saying I’ve sinned) || 2. Lover’s Eyes- Mumford & Sons (Tame the ghosts in my head / they run wild and wish me dead) || 3. Demons- Imagine Dragons (Look into my eyes / it’s where my demons hide) || 4. With Any Sort of Certainty- Toh Kay (I will hold my tongue and I’ll breathe easy / if you can say with any sort of certainty that there is something to believe) || 5. Some Nights- Fun. (Some nights i wish that this all would end / ‘cause I could use some friends for a change) || 6. Spark- Fitz and the Tantrums (We take the lead no / we’re never gonna follow / oh) || 7. Icarus- Bastille (Look who’s digging their own grave / that is what they all say) || 8. Seven Devils- Florence & the Machine (Holy water cannot help you now / see I’ve come to burn your kingdom down) || 9. Any Other Way- We Are The Kings (Gasoline pumpin’ through my veins / dancing on top of the flames) || 10. Fire Escape- Civil Twilight (We are the desperate ones looking for the mark / we are the lonely ones left out here in the dark) || 11. Iron- Woodkid (i am / a soldier on my own, I don’t know the way / I’m riding up the heights of shame)
Part 2: Listen Here
13. The Enemy- Mumford & Sons (Why did you chose to lean on / a man you knew was falling?) || 14. Rabbit Will Run- Iron and Wine (We clapped for kings though our fingers were cold / and I still have a prayer ‘cause I love what I cannot control) || 15. We Must Be Killers- Mikky Ekko (I woke up I was stuck in a dream / you were there, you were tearing up everything) || 16. Things We Lost In The Fire- Bastille (Do you understand that we will never be the same again / the future’s in our hands and we will never be the same again) || 17. I Followed Fires- Matthew and the Atlas (There’s a devil at your door / and he grows, he grows) || 18. The Wolves- Bon Iver (What might have been lost / don’t bother me) || 19. Hide And Seek- Imogen Heap (Mmm what you say? / that you only meant well? / well of course you did) || 20. Liar- Mumford & Sons (And you lean in for your last kiss / who in this world could ask me to resist)
I illustrated that text post that was going around. A summary of their relationship.
I feel really bad for the Persian. Running around after Erik must feel like trying to manage a particularly ugly, homicidal child.
"you’re too young to know what your sexuality is" said the straight person to a queer teenager
"he’s such a ladies’ man" said the straight person about a 6 month old baby that doesn’t know what a lady is
Sponge Out of Water begins in the traditional animation world, but midway through the film, switches to a CG world, where the main characters become an “Avengers-type team” who have to save Bikini Bottom from Antonio Banderas, who voices a pirate: SpongeBob transforms into the Invincibubble, Patrick Star is Mr. Superawesomeness, Squidward Tentacles becomes Sour Note and Mr. Krabs is Sir Pinch-A-Lot.
What the fuck? Please tell me this is some sort of fanmade joke.
STOP EVERYTHING YOU’RE DOING AND WATCH THIS VIDEO OF A TINY BIRD SNEEZING
under the cut bc it’s kinda gross
reasons sims 4 will kill me before i even get it
- parties with glowsticks
- you can move whole rooms and buildings!!
- you can download new content without leaving the game??!?
- sims with emotions?? real emotions!!
- sims can be right or left handed??! why?? who cares??!
- rocket ship??! cupcake factory??!!
- WOOHOO IS A SKILL
- A U T O S A V E
- YOUR SIMS CAN J A C K O F F
you know what i still really really love about cap 2?
that any other movie could have made a long sequence just of them breaking into fort meade to steal sam’s falcon gear, but instead it just trusted us to understand that in their world, that shit is basic.
like of course…